- Ecstatic Worship and the Pentecostal Experience: Scholar Emily D. Crews offers background knowledge on Pentecostalism, thereby providing context to better understand The Gospel at Colonus.
- Chicago’s Gospel History: Production Dramaturg Wenke (Coco) Huang provides a brief overview of Chicago’s history with gospel music and how it informs The Gospel at Colonus.
- Oedipus, Church, and Catharsis: Production Dramaturg Wenke (Coco) Huang highlights quotes about catharsis, joy, redemption, and Black worship that offer crucial context for The Gospel at Colonus.
- Behind the Scenes: Learn about the background, context, and creative decisions informing the costume and set designs of The Gospel at Colonus.
- Culture and Region as Told Through Props: Properties Manager Lara Musard provides a brief overview of the jubilee bowls featured in The Gospel at Colonus, and how they pay homage to both the Sophocles myth and the South Side.