University of Chicago Faculty & Staff
- University of Chicago faculty and staff save 25% on tickets to any of our productions.
- The staff discount is also available to UChicago Medicine and University of Chicago Laboratory Schools employees.
- Guests of staff can save $5 off regular price on additional tickets for non-staff companions.
Prices subject to change; ask box office for up-to-date information. Valid ID is required at time of purchase/pick-up. Limit one (1) discounted ticket per ID. Available online or at the Box Office, (773) 753-4472.
University of Chicago Students
Court Theatre is committed to making professional theatre affordable and fun for students. Our home on campus makes us a great destination for UChicago students.
Single Tickets: 1 per student with current student ID; must present ID to receive ticket; all offers are subject to availability.
- Advance Tickets: $20–Buy online.
- Rush: $10 tickets are on sale at the box office window starting 1 hour before performances (subject to availability).
- Arts Pass: Court offers a limited number of FREE tickets for Wed/Thur 7:30 performances available at the box office window starting 1 hour before showtime. Visit the UChicago Arts Pass website to explore the over 70 cultural organizations you can access with your pass.
Group tickets: $15 (minimum 10). Enjoy theatre with fellow UChicago students by planning a house trip or attending Court with a class. Call (773) 702-6759 for more information or to customize your group event.
Student Subscriptions: Subscribe for only $15 per play.
Student Night: University of Chicago students are invited to enjoy FREE FOOD and SODA after the performance!
- August Wilson’s King Hedley II: Friday, October 4, 2019
- Sophocles’ Oedipus Rex: Friday, November 8, 2019
- Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap: Friday, January 17, 2020
- Ibsen’s The Lady from the Sea: Friday, March 13, 2020
- The Gospel at Colonus: Friday, May 8, 2020
Where on campus is Court Theatre? We are located 1 block from Mansueto Library, across from Ratner Athletic Center, and next door to the new North Campus Residences (AND Insomnia Cookies)!