At Court Theatre, behind-the scenes means more than just going backstage.
The Producers Circle is the premier society that provides you with exclusive access to the creative artists and inspiring scholars involved in Court productions.
Producers Circle Events
At three elegant Events each year, scholarship and artistry intersect for Producers Circle donors. We invite renowned faculty from the University of Chicago to join Charles Newell, Marilyn F. Vitale Artistic Director, and members of the artistic team in intimate conversations about our upcoming productions.
An annual contribution of $3,000 or more provides you with the following exclusive benefits:
- Invitation to three exclusive Producers Circle Events each year featuring Court Theatre’s artists and University of Chicago scholars
- Bonus! Invite up to two guests to one Producers Circle Event in the season.
- Invitation to celebrations and exclusive University of Chicago events as a member of the University’s Chicago Society, a leadership annual giving society
As well as these additional benefits:
- Yearlong recognition in the Court Theatre program
- Complimentary parking at all Court productions
- Dine at one of Court’s partner restaurants to receive a special offer when you display your Court tickets the day of your performance
- Invitation to five First Rehearsal Events: experience this unique opportunity when the cast and crew gather to discuss the script and designs
- Another Bonus: you can bring friends! Invite up to two guests to one First Rehearsal Event in the Season.
- Invitation to all five Opening Night Events, including a VIP pre-performance reception, performance tickets and the post-performance party*
- Ticket concierge services by Development staff
- Subscription to members-only e-newsletter
*Tickets will be distributed the night of the event.
Your contribution of at least $3,000 for membership in the Producers Circle is tax deductible.Donate
|For more information, contact:
Nadeige Uwamba at email@example.com
Photo: Charles Newell, Marilyn F. Vitale Artistic Director, Nicholas Rudall, Founding Artistic Director, speak at a Producers’ Circle at the University of Chicago’s Quad Club (Joe Mazza).