At Court Theatre, behind-the scenes means more than just going backstage.
Join the Producers’ Circle, our premier society that provides donors exclusive access to the creative artists and inspiring scholars involved in each Court production.
Producers’ Circle Dinners
At three elegant dinners each year, scholarship and artistry intersect for Producers’ Circle donors. We invite renowned faculty from the University of Chicago to join Charles Newell, Marilyn F. Vitale Artistic Director, and members of the artistic team in intimate conversations about out upcoming productions.
An annual contribution of $3,000 or more provides you with the following exclusive benefits:
- Invitation to three exclusive Producers’ Circle dinners each year featuring Court Theatre’s artists and University of Chicago scholars
- Bonus! Invite up to two guests to one Producers’ Circle dinner in the season.
- One voucher valid for two tickets to a Court Theatre show to share with your friends
- Invitation to celebrations and exclusive University of Chicago events as a member of the University’s Chicago Society, a leadership annual giving society
As well as these additional benefits:
- Yearlong recognition in the Court Theatre program
- Complimentary parking at all Court productions
- Dine at one of Court’s partner restaurants to receive a special offer when you display your Court tickets the day of your performance
- Invitation to five First Rehearsal events: experience this unique opportunity when the cast and crew gather to discuss the script and designs
- Another Bonus: you can bring friends! Invite up to two guests to one First Rehearsal in the Season.
- Invitation to all five Opening Night celebrations
- Ticket concierge services by Development staff
- Subscription to members-only e-newsletter
- Complimentary Opening Night subscription to all five productions*
*Tickets are non-transferable to another performance or guest, and will be distributed at the reception.
Your contribution of at least $3,000 for membership in the Producers’ Circle is tax deductible less $450.00 for goods and services provided.
Want even greater access? A contribution of $5,000 or more will provide you with all the benefits above, plus:
- Exclusive invitations to participate in Salon-style discussions with artists, playwrights, and directors, hosted at the residence of a Court Theatre Trustee
|For more information, contact:
Susan M. Zellner | Director of Development | (773) 834-3305 | Email
Photo: Charles Newell, Marilyn F. Vitale Artistic Director, Nicholas Rudall, Founding Artistic Director, speak at a Producers’ Circle at the University of Chicago’s Quad Club (Joe Mazza).
Upcoming Producers’ Circle Events