NOTICE: All performances of An Iliad have been postponed due to COVID-19. No action is required by ticket holders at this time. We will contact patrons as details of the new schedule are available.
About the Performance:
- This performance takes place at the Oriental Institute, 1155 E. 58th St. View map.
- The performance will last approximately 95 minutes without an intermission.
- This event is general admission. Please check in with your name upon arrival.
- The first approximately 25 minutes of the performance will include walking and standing as you pass through Khorsabad Court on the way to the Persian Gallery where you will be seated for the remainder of the performance.
- Due to the unique nature of the performance, we cannot accommodate late seating. Please arrive no later than 5 minutes prior to the showtime.
About the Oriental Institute:
- The OI does not allow food or drinks or personal belongings larger than 11”x13” in the galleries. Please check coats and large bags with security.
- The OI lobby will be open starting at 6:30 PM.
- If you are interested in touring the OI Galleries, please check their website for their regular hours. Museum hours do not necessarily coincide with performance times.
- For museum accessibility information, please visit the OI website.
Parking in the lot south of the OI on University Ave is complimentary after 4 PM on weekdays. Both the entry and exit gates will raise automatically when you approach. Please disregard the Lexington Parking Lot sign; it is not accurate. Street parking may also be available.