Groups of 10+ enjoy 30% off tickets, waived handling fees, free parking, and discounts at local restaurants!
Which style fits your group best?
Let us help you plan your evening out! What kind of group are you bringing?
A group is ten or more people who want to see a show together. They could be friends, family, colleagues, students, acquaintances, comrades, buddies, chums, cohorts…you get the idea.
We make our best effort to seat as much of your group together as possible. Calling early will ensure greater seating flexibility.
Actually, quite a bit! Attractions near Court Theatre include the Smart Museum, the Oriental Institute, the DuSable Museum of African American History, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Robie House, and the Museum of Science and Industry to name a few. See our Hyde Park page for more details.
Yes! All preview performances have post-play discussions facilitated by our artistic staff. Post-play discussions can also be arranged for groups upon request.
In addition to a significant discount, students receive the benefit of a preparatory study guide and post-play discussion with cast members facilitated by Court’s Director of Education. More information on Court’s high school matinees can be found here.
1. Gather a group of 10 or more and pick a performance date
2. Fill out the Group Reservation Form or contact our Groups Manager Kate Vangeloff directly at (773) 834-3243 or via email.
3. In 24 hours, you will receive a nonbinding contract/invoice outlining the performance details and payment schedule. At this point, space for your group are put on hold.
4. Two weeks after receiving the contract, a deposit of 50% is due. Upon receipt of the deposit, your group members are assigned seats.
5. Two weeks before the performance date, the total amount is due.